CCG offers internship positions throughout the year to university students who want a career in Management Consulting, IT, and Marketing. This internship is aimed towards students pursuing undergraduate degrees.
The internship includes:
- a structured mentorship program
- presentation training
- training in client management and marketing
- Project Management Institute-grade project management training, as well as the opportunity to plan and execute your own project from scratch, with the support and mentorship of the CCG team
- opportunity to “shadow” one or more senior consultants in various activities
- other events and opportunities depending on schedules, availability and interest
This is a professional program conducted in a real working environment. As such, it will require some time commitments – however, we all remember what it was like to be in university. Therefore, we work closely with our student interns to ensure that time commitment to CCG are appropriate so as to accommodate their studies. We offer a working environment that is highly collaborative, flexible, energetic and fun. Internships are based mostly out of our downtown Toronto office – however, we do offer the flexibility to work remotely, or from home.
Note that there is no guarantee of placement at the end of this program. We do, however, provide assistance in resume development and coaching on interview skills.
Interested? Please apply in writing with a resume and a cover letter.